Implant of autologous bone marrow stromal cells from the patient, for the treatment of after-effects in brain hemorrhagic stroke.
Neovascularization through the treatment with marrow stem cells in brains that have suffered a brain stroke.
Autologous bone marrow stromal cell suspension.
An experimental model to brain hemorrhagic injury in adult Wistar rats was developed for a subsequent treatment with heterologous cell therapy.
The preclinical study was finished by the end of 2011 with excellent results that confirmed our main hypothesis.
- Vaquero J. et al. (2006). “Cell therapy using bone marrow stromal cells in chronic paraplegic rats: systemic or local administration”. Neurosci Lett; 398 (1-2): 129-34.
- Otero L. et al. (2011). “Allogeneic bone marrow stromal cell transplantation after cerebral hemorrhage achieves cell transdifferentiation and modulates
endogenous neurogenesis”. Cytotherapy, July 2011.
- Spanish Patent GRANTED (date of concession 30-Jan-2012)
- European Patent pending: Priority date 20th November 2011
- The application is pending in: USA, Australia, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Russia and Japan.